Jumpers Wishlist



Ellie Crop Fisherman Jumper - BooHoo
Fisherman Crop Sweater - Topshop
Cecyla Batwing Cardigan in Lilac - Missguided
Michelle Keegan Textured Crop Jumper - Lipsy
Miliana Baby Pink Knit Crop Top - Missguided
Gricka Pink Ribbed Knit Midi Skirt - Missguided

I haven't done a wish list for so long! & with autumn / winter trends appearing in stores and online, and the weather being really awkward..too warm for a coat but chilly! I thought it was time to bring out the jumpers :)

I have never been one for bright colours, but just recently I'm all over pastels, lilac and mint especially! These are a few of my top picks that I took from my all time favourite stores & I'm desperate to own them now, but with the funds slowly decreasing they will have to make my wish list for now. Whilst I have only chosen five items, there are so many to choose from & in so many beautiful colours, so there is a size, colour and shape for everyone. 

I'm really loving crops at the moment too! in any style, shape, material & colour so these cropped jumpers are perfect for me & so flattering. They're so perfect for shorts, high waisted skirts (fitted or skater), high waist & hip jeans & i think these ones will be perfect with a ripped jean!

Let me know your thoughts on these jumpers & what are you loving currently?

xx

2 comments:

  1. The Missguided Lilac cardigan is gorgeous! Lovely picks :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I am so in love with lilac knitwear at the moment, so pretty! & thank you :)

      xx

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty