E.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer Review

And todays choice is......


E.L.F's Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer!!

Every women's makeup bag essential! I decided to choose this product as there was a craze about it all over the internet, so i thought why not!! for the price i might as well :)

And yes! what a product for the price! 

The product itself comes in a plastic bottle with an all new air pump action dispenser and comes in a collection of colours. I decided to go with the colour "clear" as i just wanted a basic prime ready for my makeup application.

The pump application feels really sturdy and gives our just the right amount of product without over pump :)

ITS SO SOFT! - Thats what i say once i have applied it to my face :P, your face feels super smooth and soft once it has been applied and you just want to stroke your face all day!! - but don't, that could be creepy!

This primer leaves your face feeling like satin and in a perfect condition ready for your makeup, whether your makeup is powder or liquid, it allows your makeup to glide on smoothly and settle perfectly into your skin. 

I found once i had started wearing this primer, my makeup seemed to last several hours longer and for the price of £6.95 you cannot go wrong! It doesn't leave your face feeling clogged up or greasy, it dries straight away so you don't have to sit there for a while, whilst your face dries!

I found this product perfect for my makeup, and i would definitely recommend this to my friends...so go go go! whilst it still lasts...go get yourself this Mineral Infused Primer, as you will not be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie! tempted me to get it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its really good :P! it doesn't half make your skin smooth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I've followed you on bloglovin :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thank you :) ill follow back x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty