My Spring Wish Style List

Hey my lovelies, it has been a while since I have written on here and it was about time that i gave your all some reading material :)!

I have decided to create a spring wish list to let you all know what i would like for this seasons as well as filling use all in on some wonderful companies that i use and my interests :)

So here goes!


So here are my 20 items that i have put on my wish list for this coming Spring :)! I will add the links to where you can get all these items too :)

As soon as i seen these in Top shop i knew i had to have them, how pretty are they! the colour is perfect for this spring and these would look amazing at a garden party.

Im definitely feeling the long / thick luscious hair this Spring, and having shoulder length hair, i really want to thicken it up this season :)

As i currently use a primer which is amazing for the price, i have really been wanting to try Benefits POREfessional primer as there has been an such a rave about it over the internet. Reading reviews on this product it seems to be the No1 best selling primer in the UK! how can you say no to that!

Another one of Benefits amazing products, after seeing this blusher i knew i had to have it, its colour is absolutely beautiful and Benefits blushers have had such high ratings that i really want to try one of them.

For a while now i have been after some short dungarees and seeing these super cute styles and the lovely powder blue colour of the light denim, i knew i wanted them! i think they will be amazing for Spring / Summer and they are super cute! 

6. Benefits They're Real Mascara at £19.50
Again another one of Benefits amazing products, now you can't get more real than this mascara! The reviews on this mascara have been amazing and looking at the before and afters of people using this it is a must have for me! Amazing!

7. BooHoo's Aaliea Oriental Floral Skort Playsuit at £25.00
The skort! skirt front with a shorts behind, this super cute style is the latest in fashion, and it being a playsuit as just made me want it even more. I have been wanted to get my hands on a playsuit for a while now, and this one is super cute! I love the pattern and the colours and i would wear this thing to death! #LoveIt

8. Barry M's Silk Nail Effect in Meadow at £3.99 
How cute is this colour! A new range from Barry M's amazing nail products, this colour stood right at and i have had a recent obsession with the colour green / jade. I think this colour will be amazing for spring, and it being one of Barry M's i know i will love it :)

9. GHD's IV Pastels Jade Styler from HairTrade at £94.99
As mentioned previously i have an obsession with this colour at the moment and i am desperate for some new straighteners! I think this colour is amazing and with the product coming form GHD you are guaranteed quality!

10. ASOS's Closet Floral Skater Dress in Scuba at £48.00
How cute is this dress! again i am loving the colours in this dress and the lovely fit. I fell in love with the shape of it that goes round the chest and up to the neck so pretty! 

11. Ted Bakers Jeema Zip Boot Tan Leather at £130.00
I am definitely feeling the ankle boot this season! Perfect for them warm days that have a slight chill, if your anything like me and suffer with cold feet constantly! then this ankle boot is perfect. I think they look super cute with a little skater dress or some lovely denim shorts :) and the tan colour is perfect and will go with anything!

12. Bourjois Paris Happy Light foundation in Porcelain at £11.99
I have been wanted to try out a new foundation for a while now, and i really struggle to find a colour that matches my pale skin! Bourjois have some amazing products and seeing that there foundation comes in a porcelain colour i knew i wanted to try it :). Again with the weather getting warmer i wanted a light foundation that wouldn't melt off my face and i think this one will be perfect :)

13. Chloe's Elsie long flat wallet at £320.00
Now i absolutely love Chloe's products as they are so pretty and girly i have always wanted something that belongs from their range. Now i could never bring myself to spend 320 pound on a purse! but don't you just love it! so pretty and beautiful....a girl can only wish ;)

14. Ted Bakers Threed Beaded Collar in Mint at £59.00
Every girls must have accessory! How cute are these collars! again i have been wanting one of these for a while as i think they can fancy up even the plainest of tops :) Im loving the mint colour that it comes in and i think it will be the perfect choice to finish my outfit off :)

15. Topshops Skinny Tailored Blazer in Nude at £48.00
I am loving blazers and have so many types but they all seem to be really dark colours, and this would just fancy up my collection. Being a pastel colour which is this seasons trend i think again this will fancy up even the plainest of outfits :) a cute vest top and some denim shorts with this thrown over the top i think will be perfect!

16. Rimmels Sweetie Crush Nail Polish at £3.99
How cute are these nail polishes!! The colours are so pretty and i am loving the names. I have a slight obsession with nail polish at the moment and i think these nail polishes by Rimmel are super cute and i want them all!! #crazy ,definitely my next collection to buy as i love Rimmels nail polish's :)

17. L'oreals L'extraordinaire Lipstick by Color Riche in 101 Rose Melody at £8.99
These brand new lipsticks look amazing! after seeing the advert for them i knew i wanted one, and the light nudish colours are stunning! the Rose Melody colour caught my attention and i think it would give a super cute finish to a light dusting of makeup #EnglishRose :)

18. Ted Baker's Deynaa Sling Back Jelly Black at £40.00
Sandals!! I love Ted Bakers products and these super cute sling backs are definitely on my wish list. I am in desperate need of some new sandals and these are perfect, they will fit nice and snug and the colour of black will mean they will go with everything :)! a must have

19. Dolce & Gabbana's Dolce EDP Fragrance at £73.00
Omg!! this fragrance is my next fragrance on my list! absolutely love it! When the advert first came out for it i went straight to my boots store to smell it! and WOW! beautifully floral and so sweet. Im currently using Jimmy Choos fragrance which is again really sweet and floral, but i don't like to use the same one twice....so this one is any girls must have this season, and look at this colour of the bottle! pastel! this seasons colours too! So pretty! 

and finally!.....

20. Ted Bakers Hatha Side Bow Flip Flop in Light Pink at £35.00
Again my love for Ted Baker, they make the cutest girly things and another pair of their shoes that i will wishfully wanting in my collection :)! the colour is super cute and will go with the blazer that i want, and Ted Bakers shoes are so comfortable and i just love the branding of the bow they put on all their shoes.

http://bloggernetwork.e-tailwebstores.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=SquireForBeauty&a_bid=05b3a39b

Thank you all for reading :) I hope you enjoyed it

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty