Spring Beauty | TAG


So the beautiful Zoe @ Beauty Pie has created a brand new tag just in time for Spring, to get all of us talking new season questions :)! Its such a sweet tag, and i was luckily enough to have been caught! So keep reading for my answers and see who I tag :)!

So here goes.....

1. Do you change up your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how?
Depending on what the weather is like through spring I will change my makeup so it becomes a little brighter and more english rose :) pinky cheeks and bright eyes :)! I have very light makeup anyway, but i will tend to wear a little less foundation if its warm as i don't want to end up melting away!

2. What's your favourite Spring fragrance?
Oooh this is a toughy, once I have had a fragrance I very rarely go back to it as i prefer different smells, but i am loving Jimmy Choo EDP at the moment, its so fruit and lasts so long! we need these extra smells as our bodies warm up :P!

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this Spring?
It will probably be a pastel coloured scarf, possibly in a green / jade shade, for some reason I have an obsession with this colour at the moment! I seen such a pretty scarf by Scarf Nation which is this pretty green with bird cages on it. Check them out if your wanting the perfect Spring scarf thats this seasons trend :)!

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
My most worn item of clothing this spring will probably be a maxi dress if its nice and warm, it has just the right amount of coverage to hide from the wind, but its cool enough not to sweat away! I will probably pair this with a denim jacket or a little bolero cardigan. :)

5. What are your Top 3 favourite Spring nail polishes?
Oooh! at the moment as I'm really into my pastel colours they will probably be "Fancy a Dip? - Rimmel", "Pistachio Ice Cream - MUA" and "Amaretto Crush - MUA". All of these colours are perfect for this seasons trends and their super bright and make your skin look tanned, even if your as pale as I am :P I did a review on these products and their so pretty. 

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring?
It depends if they match my outfit, if I'm wearing a maxi dress i will wear sandals, but i always have cold feet, which i hate so much, so its more than likely i will wear pumps :)! - cute and comfy!

7. What's your favourite Spring jacket?
My favourite spring jacket has got to be a blazer, I have so many of them, and paired with a dress or some cute denim shorts, their just the sweetest of jackets :) and theres so many different styles!

Thats all my answers, if theres anything else you would like to know just ask :)!

The people I tag are:

I tag:

Gillian : purplegillian.com
Carolina : carolinabeautyaddict.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty