LIEBSTER AWARD!! | Nomination


Hi my lovelies! 

Another new post which i'm super excited about as i have been nominated for a Liebster Award!! eek! Was so happy when i received a lovely twitter notification to let me know that the lovely Sophie-Jane had nominated myself to take part. 


I think this is a brilliant opportunity to let people know a little extra about the bloggers we follow and gain a whole new audience :) So keep on reading to find out more :)


The rules are as follows:

  • Link the blogger who nominated you
  • Answer the questions you received
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
  • Tell the nominated bloggers that you nominated them
  • Provide 11 randoms facts about yourself
11 Random Facts about myself
  1. I am such a huge animal lover and i don't understand how people can be so cruel to defenceless animals.
  2. I graduate from university in July
  3. I have just become a mother of a beautiful fluff ball Golden Retriever called Lexie
  4. It makes me really angry when people slurp their brews and slap their chops whilst eating.
  5. If i had the money i would open a dog sanctuary 
  6. If i wasn't an IT Officer or building websites i would be a vet. 
  7. I have nightmares about my teeth falling out!
  8. I am obsessed with The Vampire Diaries & The Originals
  9. I am very much an apple person rather than windows :)
  10. My favourite genre of music is Indie Rock
  11. flying bugs freak me out!
My Answers to the questions

1) What is your favourite song?
     My Favourite song at the moment is Elbow New York Morning, i love all of Elbows songs but 
     their new album "The take off and landing of everything" is so good :)

2) Describe yourself in 3 words...
    Ooh i always struggle with these types of questions erm..... possibly...Creative, Smiley & random.

3) Who is your favourite celebrity? 
     Ermmm! again so difficult! I will go with the current celebrity who i find really funny at the              moment and thats Aaron Paul aka Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, he's just so funny and i can't get enough of him haha. p.s if you haven't watched breaking bad....your missing out!! 

4) What is/was your favourite subject at school?
     My favourite subject at school I would say was........Performing Arts, i always had such a laugh whilst trying to be serious in dance and drama, i remember dancing to "Massive Attacks - Protection", and the song was so serious and as i looked at my friend we both just started laughing.

5) What's your earliest memory? 
    My earliest memory I would say was going to pick my jack russell Ollie up 14 years ago, I always remember being in the car and my parents nearly turning round and we wouldn't have got him, but i'm so glad we didn't, he's an amazing pooch and you can't get a better dog :)

6) Where do you feel most safe?
     I feel most safe whenever im with my partner, he has this calming and security aura about him and I feel uneasy when he's not with me.   

7) What do you want to achieve in life? 
    I would say moving up in my work place, i have already had a promotion to IT Officer and i would love to move up to IT Senior Officer in the next year or two. Also graduating from university with a 1:1.

8) What makes you smile more than anything else in the world?
    Animals! anything with an animal involved makes me smile, I can sit and watch any type of animal and it makes me laugh to think.....what are they thinking when their sniffing or walking around?....

9) What is your favourite bath (or shower) product? 

    I would say my favourite bath or shower product is anything from The Body Shop or Lush. Their products smell absolutely amazing and it helps that they are all organic / animal testing free.

10) All time favourite film...
     Oooh! This is a difficult one, but i will go with my favourite which is Fluke....take a look, it was my earliest film that i owned myself on DVD and it always makes me cry. Its about a man who gets reincarnated into a dog and finds his family...so sad & happy at the same time! 

11) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? 
      In ten years time i see myself owning my own detached house, having moved up to a much higher level in my career, driving and with at least 2 children. 

So thats all the questions answered :) Heres my nominated bloggers


11 Nominated Bloggers

  1. Beth at Beauty Bubbles
  2. Becky at Peacock beauty
  3. Marnie at Marnies Wonderland
  4. Tanya at Polka Dots and Cups of tea
  5. Afroza at Chic Stylista
  6. Diane at A Retro Bombshell Loves
  7. Larisa at Plowing in Pearls
  8. Gillian at Pure Gillian
  9. Jade at Rotton Red Cherry
  10. Liz at Head Full Of Flowers
  11. Rachel at Heart Ocean Secrets
My 11 questions for you amazing bloggers :)
  1. If you was to come back as any animal after you passed what would it be?
  2. What beauty product can you not live without?
  3. What fashion store do you spend the most amount of money in?
  4. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
  5. Heels or flats?
  6. Do you own any pets, if so what are they?
  7. Do you follow trends or are you a trend setter?
  8. If your friends could sum you up in one word, what would it be?
  9. Whats your favourite hair style?
  10. Lipgloss or lipstick?
  11. Whats your current song that you can't stop listening to?
So thats all my questions for my lovely bloggers :)!

Thank you all for reading,

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty