oh No, Not another Tag! | Tag

Happy saturday morning my blogging community! - I have been a little slow on the blogging recently, but the wonderful Jenn from Photo - Jenn - Ic has tagged me in this new tag created by Hayley from Tea Party Beauty



So here are the rule :)

You must include Hayley & the person who tagged you in your post (and the rules too). 
Once you've answered all your questions you need to tag 5 people.
Also if you tweet me the link to your post (@teapartybeauty) I will RT. 
If you are tagged & don't do the post you will have bad luck for 68.5 years. FACT. 

ooh....nobody whats that now!!..could do with some good luck actually!

Here are the questions

1. You've made it BIG & bagged some VIP Fashion Week tickets. You lucky devil you. But in your rush to get there & get yourself noticed you forgot your VIP Passes. The guy on the door says he will cut you a deal, you can go in only if you sacrifice either your Front Row seat, backstage privileges or goody bag. What's it gonna be?

I think it would definitely have to be the front row seat, all eyes seem to be on you and i think you would get neck ache staring up at the models! - And you can't beat the goody bag at the end for a reminder of your event :P, everybody loves a freebie!

2. You're making a new Subscription box, what 4 items & which dreaded perfume sample would you include in it? 

I am a sucker for designer perfumes, and i think the only celebrity perfume i actually like is Britney spears! which surprisingly i never owned because everyone had it! so i think i would throw in a celebrity style perfume - maybe ELFs Mineral primer because its brilliant for the price, Body shops body butter, definitely some form of lipgloss like Loreals glam shine and a form of jewellery, a bracelet or ring maybe :)

3. What's your biggest blogging bug bear? The one thing guaranteed to make your blood boil & have you screaming/eye rolling at your laptop?

I think for me it has to be the "duck lips pout pose" omg! it isn't just on blogs that i hate it, its in general, do these girls not realise they look ridiculous? - "Heres my new outfit for the day....DUCK LIPS" -_- it just makes me shake my head and think why?....

4. No more joining in Twitter chats only slightly relevant to your blog. You can only join in one blogger chat a week for the rest of your blogging days, which one's it gonna be & why? 

For me it would have to be the #Bbloggers Chat, it runs every tuesday and you receive some amazing tips, as well as meeting new bloggers. Everyone is really friendly and its a great way to get connected with other bloggers.

5. 'Fess up, do you actually own any MAC? If so what don't you like about the product? 

I must admit...i don't actually own any MAC products, for myself, spending £15 if not more on a lipstick or one little pot of eyeshadow is ridiculous, don't get me wrong if someone bought me some i would be over the moon, but for myself i just couldn't spend the money, i personally think there are much better products out there for a fraction of the price.

6. The blogging Gods ban arm swatching, which body part will you swatch on now?

You know, I don't think i have ever swatched on my arm....i think i have always used my hand...but as thats too close i think i would choose my thigh near my knee....its a large area for colour and taking the picture would be easier than most places. 

7. You can no longer have Yankee Candles & Perfume Bottles in the background of your shots, what other inanimate object will you choose?

Again I never have any of these products in the background of my images, maybe i should try it?....but i think using some pretty petals or flower heads would look nice dotted around.

8. Your blogs Instagram is it for cats or meal shots?

Well as i don't own a cat...i'm more of a dog person tbh, i will say that my blogs Instagram consists of images upon images of my dog! - but if i had to choose it would be cats! i think its so difficult to get a nice picture of meals if you haven't got a good camera, it doesn't do the food any justice. 

Thank you all for reading, all questions answered & i hope you enjoyed the read :)

The 5 people that i Tag are : Jade, Lizzie, Gillian, Larisa & Marnie

xx



1 comment:

  1. Love this tag! I never use candles or flowers either, might give it a go! Thanks for tagging me ���� x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty