Angelic Grecian









I love this dress! I got this dress soo long ago & it still fits! It was the perfect angelic grecian dress that i was after...and you know Lipsy will always have something amazing in. The silky soft material with the sweetheart neck and A line shape is super adorable, but with the detailing under the bust and the amazing halter neck style makes it so elegant & a perfect night dress! 

It has a zip down the side so it doesn't ruin the flow of the dress & two super sweet gold buttons round the neck to fasten it together. I just teamed this dress with my Topshop gladiator heels (keeping in with the whole goddess theme), a sweet little white and gold cuff from Primark & a little golden soft material clutch.

I had a right issue finding this dress though! I had seen it online & immediately wanted it, I was after something different for a Manchester night out, so got to Manchester, went straight to Lipsy & they had no idea what I was talking about! :( Devastated I couldn't get it, i went round so many shops trying to find something similar...only after coming away empty handed, I realised when i got home it was online exclusive! Silly me ey! Lets just say my partner was not impressed! But I got it in the end! ha

Dress - Lipsy
Heels - Topshop
Clutch - (similar)
Bangle - Primark

Thank you for reading my lovelies :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty