Floral Cami's











I'm slowly but surly adding some new items to my wardrobe & there is so much I want..but low funds and all...its not possibly yet :(

I picked up this lovely little cami from Primark last week as the pattern just stood out for me & cami's are so easy to wear, tucked in, untucked with a skirt, shorts...bottoms..you get my drift, i could go on and on! they are such an important key item for anybodies wardrobe.

It was a whole £4! bargain right? & it's this lovely silky texture with a black, white and red pattern all over. Its super light weight, so perfect for holidays & summer but it also adds a little colour to an all black outfit.

I teamed this little cami with some navy blue skinnies,a deep red heel, my everyday jewellery & an orange/red lip :)

Cami - Primark
Skinny Jeans - Monsoon
Deep red heels - Pilot
Charm Bracelet - Pandora
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lipstick - Vermillion by AVON
Earings - Vivienne Westwood

Thank you my lovelies for reading & I hope you had a lovely weekend :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty