Primark Haul!






I splurged!...well only a little....but when I initially go in somewhere just to grab some underwear, I never actually just come out with the main thing! Whilst browsing round Primark i came across a few little pieces that i found super cute. I needed a few little items to cheer me up this month & so these pieces have really helped. Its actually very rare i go in Primark and come away with a few items, i just never see anything i like - but then when i comment on peoples clothes, their like "oh its from Primark" must just be me!

So my purchase included:
Two Skorts both at £3 each
Two vest tops at £4 each
Mint green knit jumper for £10
Peach floral underwear set for £4
Blush and black lace underwear set £5
Super cute sheep socks! £2
Mix and Match knickers for £1.70 each

Its very rare i actually buy socks! but how super cute are those sheep? I just had to get them!

I will be featuring each piece in a fashion blog post, so keep your eyes peeled :)

Thank you my lovelies for reading, I hope you liked it.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I have the black and pink bra set! Primark underwear is getting so much better and prettier! I recently did a primark haul on my blog :) please have a look at my blog i have only recently started.

    http://nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! i haven't shopped their underwear in so long & i really needed some, their sets are so pretty!

      xx

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty