Makeup Wishlist






Another wish list post for you all to check out! This one is split up into drugstore makeup & some online and a little more expensive makeup. With a birthday ever approaching, i am finding myself looking more and more at what i can ask for as well as what I'm wanting this A/W. This post is just a little insight into some products I'm obsessing over, especially the Charlotte Tilbury Collection! Her makeup is absolutely beautiful & as i mentioned before, I'm such a sucker for gorgeous packaging!

I recently came across Guerlain whilst browsing Selfridges & how amazing is that packaging? after seeing that i knew it was going to be on my wish list, its such a super cute different take on loose eyeshadow.

Have any of you tried any of these products before? - What are your thoughts?

Let me know if i have introduced you to some new products :)

Thank you for reading!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty