Paisley Pilot







Paisley! This pattern is always popping up all the time, and in any season. I have owned this Maxi for a while, and I am such a sucker for Maxi Dresses & I just fell in love with the fit of it as well as the pattern. I love the low V neck and back line and the fact that it is elasticated to come in at the waist...its so flattering!

I purchased this from Pilot Fashion which have some lovely quality for price clothes, I can't quite remember what I paid for it, I think it was £12.99 but I just knew it would be a piece that could be worn down & styled up for an event. The material is almost silk like & super light weight which makes it perfect for summer. The fit of it is quite sophisticated & with the right sandalled heels & accessories, it would be perfect for any party.

For good quality at a great price, then check out Pilot Fashion, they have some lovely up to date key pieces.

I hope you liked the post & don't forget to give me a follow if so :)

Thank you lovelies for reading.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty