Sparkling Nudes | Avon









Happy Sunday my lovelies!

I have totally fell in love with AVONs lipsticks!...and have become slightly obsessive with ordering from them..If you haven't realised already.... I am slowly but surely adding to my collection every month & I can't help choosing one of their lipsticks. This lipstick is one of their Ultra Colour Lipsticks in the shade Sparkling Nude and I just love the shimmer effect it leaves on your lips. 

Its this really pretty fleshy / nude colour that matches any lip colour perfectly. Its really sheer & leaves this beautiful shimmer / glittery effect that sparkles in the sun! The texture of the lipstick is beautifully soft and it just glides on with ease. At just £7.50 you cannot go wrong, the colour is true to the stick & the glimmer effect lasts all day, definitely a lipstick I would soooo recommend.

There are so many shades to choose from & the collection also includes a Satin, Soft Matte and Matte finish, so you have so many options to choose from! This lipstick as well as another from AVON have been my July Faves! They go with any outfit & just add this lovely finishing touch to your makeup :)

Have any of you tried AVON's lipsticks before or any of their products? If not, then check out AVON <--- You will not be disappointed! =] 

Let me know your thoughts below & don't forget you can follow me on any social media, just look for squireforbeauty or Leah Squire :)

Thank you lovelies for reading, hope you liked it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty