Lacy Crops & Skinny Whites







You can never go wrong with some white on white outfits & then adding a pop of colour with your lips & shoes! - I got this little lace crop a while back now from Pilot & although i love it, i can never find the right bra for it! I think i need to invest in a bandeau top! - but i just hate having to adjust them all the time when they fall down ha

My Skinny white jeans I picked up for just £10.00 from Primark! I had been after some for a while, and whilst browsing round i came across them & they ended up in my basket :) Although they are super comfortable & lovely material, i would like the legs to be a little tighter! That or I must have sparrow legs :( because they don't fit as snug as I would like them too, but i would still recommend :)

My shoes, oh my...oh my shoes! My Irregular choice heels I also got a while back, i spent so long looking at all the different patterns & shapes that i was lucky enough to have been bought them from my boyfriend as a surprise! Talk about stylish & knowing what I like ;) I was super excited when i tried them on, their so snug & they make your feet look super cute! The pattern & colours are just perfect for me & I always receive amazing compliments when I wear them. 

Again I just teamed this little white number up with some loose curls & a bright red lip! curtesy of Barry M Gelly Lips again ;)

Lace Crop - Pilot
Skinny White Jeans - Primark
Heels - Irregular Choice

Thank you all for reading & let me know your thoughts :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty