Asymmetric Aztecs | Miss Guided








Morning all, another fashion post for you lot :) - So I graduated from University finally! on the 16th of July with a BA Hons in Interactive Multimedia and of course i wanted to celebrate in style!

I was after something a little different to what I usually go for on a night out, and when i came across this little number on Miss Guided's website, I knew I had to have it. The asymmetric detailing, bodycon shape and that amazing pattern just drew me to it straight away & i just love the neck line! The cost is £24.99 which for the fit, material and style is an absolute bargain in my eyes! The delivery of this was super quick even on standard delivery & when I tried it on, it was perfect! Great fit & length, and the material was a lovely scuba feel.

I received so many complements on this dress so I diverted people to check Miss Guided out! I'm so happy with this purchase I will definitely be buying many more outfits in the future :)


I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, their clothes are beautiful and perfect for the price, so go check them out :)


Thank you all for reading & if you like it give me a follow 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty