Bits & Bobs

 
 
 
 

It has been very rare for myself to buy quite a few things from Primark, but there always seems to be those couple of items that just catch my eye & here are a few of them :)

Lilac Lace Trim Vest - £2.50
Lilac Lace Top - £4.00
Handbag Tights - £2.50
Accessories Holder - £1.50
Leather Quilted Bag - £9.00
Leather Scallop Purse - £5.00

I have needed a little black bag for a while & this one, along with the purse just caught my eye, and for the price...they are great! They both have this little twist golden catch to open and lock them, and a pull over flap.

I am so in love with lilac this season that when i seen these two little tops i thought why not? The handbag tights are super handy for when your on a night out & you ladder the ones your wearing & the accessories holder is super cute! Its a felt material over little hooks & it could come in handy for so many things!.

So thats my few bits and bobs i got from Primark & I'm really loving their range recently. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty