My August Favourites

 

I hope your all enjoying your lazy sunday! It's time to let you all in on some of my August faves that i was loving throughout the month. Most of these products I can now never live without & will continue to use throughout the future!

The Elvive Fibrology collection is absolutely amazing! My poor hair from the bleach is slowly but surly becoming very fine & I really needed an uplift to my hair. I bought these a while back now & they smell amazing & work wonders for my hair! The Avon advanced techniques mask is an added bonus for my hair! This I also purchased a while back & again smells absolutely amazing. This treatment has really helped my poor dry ends & leaves my hair so shiny its brilliant. I found this product that good I went onto purchasing the hair treatment spray from the same collection (see blog post).

Simples! This is a face product I go back to again & again! Its perfect for my fair, sensitive skin & i have never had any issues using this product, something i would definitely recommend to people with sensitive skin. I have been using Simple skincare for so many years now & I swear by it. (see blog post)

From my face products  I would say the best purchases I made was Avons setting spray & the Real Techniques face brush. Where has this brush been all my life!! Its incredible & makes blending my foundation so easy! The brush feels so sturdy & the bristles are lovely and soft. The makeup setting spray works wonders. I was a little skeptical at first, but it really does work & so many people have now purchased it after I shown it them! I must say Avons blusher brush is so lovely as well, the bristles are super soft & cut to an angle which makes apply blusher so easy. 

Im really loving a nude lip recently & these two colours are so lovely together. The Rimmel lipstick is this beautiful nude shade but not too nude that you look washed out & the sparking nude from AVON over the top gives the Rimmel lipstick a lovely shimmer on your lips :)

Over August I was super in love with the green / mint colour ( I still am to be honest!) so the green shades of nail polish were what i was loving! The red was so lovely and sophisticated for work, it was definitely a must too! The nail polish liquid freeze spray from AVON is every girls must have! (see blog post) as it just saves time on applying nail polish & cuts out that waiting time, because if your anything like me, i can't sit still afterwards!

So thats all my August favourites, I hope you have enjoyed reading!

Have you tried any of these products?
Is there anything you would recommend>

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty