The Expert Face Brush





Well I don't need to say anything else about this brush besides its name......but I will :P

This has been my holy grail for the past couple of months & why I didn't discover it earlier I have no idea! The Real Techniques Expert Face brush is incredible, super soft bristles, sturdy brush and the shape fits so so nice in the hand for easy application. 

It distributes my foundation perfectly and gets right into my skin for an even coverage. The bristles just glide over the skin & I use a circular motion when applying & then dab it over afterwards. 

If you haven't discovered this brush yet & are looking for a brush for great foundation coverage & application, I would definitely recommend this one, you will not be disappointed!

You can pick this brush up from most places including:
Superdrug
Boots
& from their website above :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty