Lilacs & Converse

 
Lilac Loving!
Vest - Primark
Lace T - Primark

Hi my lovelies, I am slowing down again on the blogging side, but I have plenty of material that I have been preparing for you all, so many more to come!

For any of you that follow my social medias, you will know that im currently obsessed with lilac & all things lilac shades. Whilst having a browse round Primark, I picked up this lovely little lace trim vest for just £2.50, and I just love vests, I have so many that I have bought from Primark, their great quality & the price is so cheap! They are so easy to throw on & perfect for any occasion, plus look at that colour.....love!

I then seen this little lilac lace t-shirt hidden amongst aloud of other t's & when I seen the colour & the fact that it's lacy I just had to get it. It was only £4 & I really wish they had some more colours in this, its really cute! and just turns a standard outfit into a girly one. 

I just teamed these two pieces with a pair of shorts, but they can go with any lower piece, and then thrown on some converse :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty