Birthday Treats

 
 

Quite a lengthy one for you all :)

For any of you that follow my blog and social medias you will know that i celebrated my 23rd birthday on the 1st of October and uploaded a few images of some of my presses on Instagram.

I thought I would show you some of them in clear view and what my closest and dearest bought me and some things i decided to buy for myself. 

Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Conditioner - Boots
Yves Saint Laurent Le Rouge Pur Couture in No1 Le Rouge - Harvey Nichols*
Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo - Barry M
Pure Natural Therapy Bracelet - Coppercraft*
Black Waist Belt - Primark
White and gold Bow Belt - Primark 
Teddy Bear Wine Glass*
Gold and Black Aztec Necklace - Primark
Gold and Black Bangles - Primark
Pale Blue Knitted Jumper - Primark
Striped Peplum Top - Primark
Low Rise Skinny Jeans - Primark
Mila Box Pleat Skater Skirt - Boohoo.com*
Pamela Long Sleeve Tile Print Pussybow Shirt - Boohoo.com*

I have put an asterisk next to a few items on the list as these are the presents I received from my family, amongst the ones i bought from given money :) *Sloppiness Alert* I was absolutely amazed when my gorgeous boyfriend had bought me the YSL lipstick that i have been lusting over for so long now & to add even more excitement to the list, he presented me with the iPhone 6 too!! He has always been amazing at picking presents for me and I can usually think what he would get me, but i was totally shocked and surprised when i opened the box with my new shiny iPhone in it! It is an amazing phone & the features that are on it are amazing!

I must admit, coming straight out of university, no money and all! i could never bring myself to spend £25 on a lipstick & used to say oh it can't be much better than some under £10. Oh boy was I wrong! When my partner presented me with the most perfect classic red lipstick from YSL & i tried it on, i was amazed! Super soft & the staying power, oh wow! So i can now justify paying over £20 for a lipstick because i know it will be totally worth it.

The Boohoo skirt and shirt were items I had seen & definitely needed! Just look at those patterns! I added these items to a wish list a while back & ask my sister to get me the skirt and then pick another item from the list to get me as a surprise & she chose this absolutely autumn classic shirt.

With the money i had received I decided to buy a few bits and bobs from Primark & another hair product as I'm totally obsessed with strengthening my hair at the moment. 

I'm still yet to have spent up my money but once I have I will be adding the extra products into a continued post :)

All my accessories & clothing items will be featured in fashion posts too & I will let you know how the Tresemme conditioner does!

Thank you my lovelies for reading & i hope you have had a great weekend so far!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty