Sexy Mother Pucker

 

"If you don't like it, Plump it!"

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss*

I have now become a Beauty Product Tester for ProductTesting.uk.com and was lucky enough to receive this amazing lip plumping lip gloss by Soap&Glory.

The lipgloss comes in this really funky retro packaging box, like all of Soap&Glories items and is just enough packing to add all the necessary information needed for the product. Inside the box, the lipgloss sits in a plastic inner packaging that I found really fiddley to pull out of the box, but other than that the packaging design I really like and isn't over the top.

The lipgloss itself is in a plastic designed printed tube with a twisty top, like all lip glosses making it easy to get into and lock closed. It has the colour of the lipgloss on the bottom which i always like as when people ask the colour its easy to tell them what it is. The colour I was sent was Punch Bowl which is this vibrant deep pink shade which fits in perfect with my autumn colour collections. It's a super thick gloss which can at times be a little sticky to apply to the lips, but the colour pay of is brilliant, it is literally what you see on the bottle is what will be on your lips & it does have good staying power. 

I must admit, I am not a massive fan of the smell and can't quite put my finger on what it smells like, it's like one of those hard boiled sweets that smell almost sickly, I just can't define it! but I am definitely not a fan.  

Upon applying to the lips, it took about 30 seconds to a minute for me to start feeling the strange buzz / tingle that is to be expected of this lipgloss as the product expands when applied to the lips. It did feel strange for a while, nothing uncomfortable and didn't last too long for me, maybe about 5 minutes or so. I personally didn't see much of a different with this product & I think it is because I have naturally full lips already, I do know some people this did work on, but for me it didnt.

Although the plumping effect didn't really do much for me, I still really like it as a lipgloss, it is sticky, but this makes it last much longer & the colour is really lovely. I may actually try one of the other colours as I am thinking that the smell of there others might be a little sweeter.

Have you ever tried these before?

let me know your thoughts if it worked for you :)

Thanks for reading my lovelies!

xx 

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I love that tingling feeling? It doesn't do much for me either, but I like the pins and needles in the lip feeling that it has!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, no I totally get that! It's strange but weirdly enjoyable ha

      xx

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty