Staying warm but Feminine







When it comes to winter I am all for warmth and comfort.....but then isn't everybody?

Jumper - Primark £10
Necklace - Primark £3.50
Bag - Primark £12
Liz Wet Look Scuba Pleat Skirt - BooHoo £10
Chelsea Boot - New Look (similar)

There is something I love about a chunky knit jumper under a skirt! & this jumper-skirt combo I just love, being all warm and cosy in your knitwear, but feeling super feminine in a skirt!

 I picked the jumper up from Primark a few week back now as I was after some winter wears & I can always rely on Primark for this. The colour really stood out for me & the thickness of it is just perfect, it has this cold winter feel about the colour and for just £10 its a bargain!

The skirt I have had for a while now and is just an endless classic which goes with absolutly everything.... high five BooHoo! I picked the Chelsea Boots up from New Look after desperately needing *cough* wanting a pair a few week ago, and again in an all time classic black! The shoes are super comfortable too, you can always rely on New Look for shoes.

I just added a gold and black necklace to my outfit, along with a black and gold bag and signed it all off with some bouncy curls and that on-trend berry lip, curtesy of Rimmel :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love jumpers and skirts as a combination, I also like really thick wooly tights to go with them. I think I've completely fallen in love with your skirt, I would never have guessed it was boohoo!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty