Pretty in Peplum







I have always been such a huge fan of peplum & this Primark number is super cute!

Striped Peplum T - Primark £8
Ultra Black Soft Jeans - Miss Selfridge £36
Peplum Blazer - Miss Selfridge
Bow Belt - Primark £3
Necklace - Primark £3.50
Gold Studded Peep Toe Heels - Littlewoods (Similar)

As soon as I seen this cute little top in Primark, I just had to pick it up. There is just something so cute about this style of clothing whether it be a jacket, dress, skirt or tops I just think it really fancies up an outfit. After picking the top up, I saw this super cute bow belt & thought it would be perfect with it, and it was! This top goes great with a pair of jeans like I have on here, but is also perfect with shorts or a pencil skirt, if your looking for something a little different to an A line outfit, or to add some curves to your figure, the peplum is a perfect choice! 

Are you a fan of peplum? Let me know!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty