Boohoo Days | Outfit 2

Check mate!

Lara Turtle Neck Short Sleeve Top | Boohoo
Hayley Check Print Mini Skirt | Boohoo
Stockings | Primark
Evan Lace Back Heel | Sam Edelman
Watch | Olivia Burton (different strap)
Handbag | Balenciaga

This is my second outfit that I am totally in love with! As well as check patterns I am so obsessed with turtle necks at the moment & this combination of the fitted mini skirt and a tight fitted turtle neck go so well together. I teamed this outfit with some plain black stockings from Primark, but it would look equally as lovely with a pair of patterned or plain black tights (or none if you are brave enough in this weather!). I added my suede gold and black heels & my suede and black with gold detailing handbag. 

There is something quite 'chic' yet sexy about this outfit & I just love how versatile the top and skirt are, and how they could be dressed up for a night out or down for streetwear / office.

I must admit, when you first purchase the top, the neck is so tight to get your head through! so I would recommend doing your hair & makeup after you have put it on, although after a few wears it does loosen up :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty