Skate in Rare* | Rare London


That perfect day to night dress

Grey Pleated Skater Dress | Rare London
Heels | Pilot Fashion 
Bracelets | New Look
Lipstick | Barry M Hi Shine Vega

How beautiful is this dress? There is just something I love about a dress that can be worn for any occasion & styled to match your day. The dress is 100% polyester & is a super thick scuba like material that makes it feel really expensive & long-lasting. Being different to what I have worn before, the neck line is a higher V which makes it a super cute cut for the shape of the bodice. The triangular cut out detailing in the middle adds a fine touch to the dress, and the skirt with pleated detailing around the waist has just the right amount of flare. Something I really love about this dress is the fact that the zipper is really discrete & hidden beautifully at the back of the dress, I find it frustrating when you have a beautiful dress & a stand out zipper that doesn't go with it.

This dress is so comfortable & fits in all the right places. It is also a perfect length for me which I sometimes find quite difficult with dresses, sitting above the knee about an inch or two. I feel that I really need to comment on the lining of this dress. Although I haven't put an image on, the detailing on the inside of the dress is so gorgeous! It almost floral like & I even thing that the dress would be beautiful it reversed with that pattern, It's just little details like this that I love!

I just teamed this gorgeous dress with some berry heels, lips & floral bracelets to match, but it's such a versatile colour you could team it with anything. 

Thank you lovelies for reading! & let me know your thoughts. If you haven't checked out Rare London yet, then head over to their site, they have some beautiful pieces!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty