Isabel Marant Etoile


Quite frankly the most comfiest wedges I have ever worn!

Isabel Marant Buck leather and suede wedge sneaker (similar) or (on sale)

I must totally admit....Isabel Marant is a brand that I had never heard of until my wonderful boyfriend purchased these beauties for me for Christmas...how lucky am I! It sounds so awful to say but I wasn't a fan of them to begin with, it's been about 5 years since I have worn a pair of trainers or anything in the style of street wear....but these are so fantastic, comfy & versatile that I have totally fell in love with them & haven't taken them off since!

As I don't want to talk about her collection as I don't know much about it, heres a little article I read in Vogue about her fall 2014 collection & a little back story about her style.

As this style is seasonal I can't seem to find them on the Harvey Nichols site, even though they were there yesterday! how frustrating?! but they do have the suede ones that I have linked above & I did find them on Net-A-Porter on sale too....bargain! 

Where do I even start with these gorgeous sneaks! First things first....they have a concealed heel! Yes thats right, I have an extra 2 inches of height added to me with the look of a flat shoe! Bonus! & because they are quilted & cushioned round the ankle, heel, toes and sporting a padded tongue it makes them so comfortable to walk around in all day. They are made up of 100% calf leather with black suede & leather on the outside & a cream lining with branding. They come with black and red laces or just a plain black pair, that as you can see from the image I swapped around as the patterned laces were abit "out there" for myself & black would go with so many of my outfits! With two velcro fastening front straps & a lace up front with gold detailing, they make them super easy to wear & give them a little more of an edge. 

They are so so nice on & the fit of them are really true to size. I find these sneakers so easy to wear with anything & just recently I have found myself teaming them with a bodycon midi dress, that falls just below the knee but would easily go with any skirt & a pair of black skinny jeans!

Although they would be a bit of a splurge & are quite pricy, they are definitely worth it! I will be featuring them in a few fashion posts in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty