Boohoo.com | Haul


I often wonder if I am the only person that says Boohoo.com in that whispery way the women does on the advert?..


Sara Slash Neck Crop Top
Hayley Check Print Mini Skirt
Izzy Checked Mini Bodycon Skirt
Allie Ribbed Bodycon Mini Skirt
Kareena Ribbed Curved Hem Bodycon Dress
Nancy High Neck 3/4 Sleeve Bodycon Dress

All in a size 8

So I went on a little splurge on Boohoo.com over christmas and decided to purchase myself some key items to add to my wardrobe. I have bought numerous dresses & skirts from Boohoo in the past that I always know they will fit me perfectly. The Kareena Ribbed Dress I fell in love with and comes in so many lovely colours & you can never go wrong with bodycon dresses & the high neck on both of these is a bonus for me :) The skirts I picked as the prices of them are brilliant & I think I have a slight obsessed with tartan / checked print recently.....The crop was a little essential that can go with anything too & with the fit of that being so lovely I will be purchasing it in the other colours too! 

All these items will be featured in fashion posts so keep your eyes peeled on how I style them up :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the black top/dress! Boohoo are hit and miss i think but you picked some lovely items x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Boohoo has always been a shop I can rely on, I must admit some things can come off a little long on myself, but I am 5ft 2 although the fittings have always been lovely for me x

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty