Wella Professionals Styling Products


Some new products for me to play about with :)

Wet Perfect Setting Blow Dry Lotion
Wet Extra Volume Styling Mousse
Finish Stay Styled Finishing spray

For anyone that follows me you will know that I have always been a huge fan of Tresemme for their hair styling products, but after receiving this as a gift I thought I would give it a try. I do know that Wella Professionals styling products are really good & always have a lovely smell to them so I wasn't too worried about whether they would work. They have three different collections which are all for different stages of styling your hair but these three came in a little set of their own known as the Wella Professionals Perfect Setting Gift Pack and these products are from the Wet & Finish collection, the third being the Dry collection.

I must admit, I haven't actually used the mousse yet, but if its anything to go by like any other mousse I would apply this to clean damp hair from root to tip and then blow dry in the opposite direction to get extra volume. Another good tip would be to let your hair get damp, apply the mousse & then add sleep in curlers to your hair. The dryness and curling of the rollers would add extra volume to your hair & I would then just slightly brush it out in the morning :) I'm going to give the rollers a try with the mousse and show you all the before & after.

The Blow Dry Lotion smells absolutely beautiful! It has a really sweet smell and for myself I just spray this on my damp hair after I have washed it, and then tie it up in a bun whilst I apply my makeup. After my makeup is applied & I have allowed my hair to air dry a little, I just flip my head over and blow-dry my hair and pooooof super volume! This lotion is so so good & gives so much volume to your hair. There hasn't been a day that I haven't used this product when I have washed my hair, its an instant thickness creator.

After I have styled my hair in which ever way I feel that day, which I must admit is usually curly, I just spray the Finish Spray at arms length all over my hair to set my style. It also gives my hair a lovely shine & allows for my style to sit in its place all day. 

All of Wellas products are so lovely & I will be investing in some of their other products to try out.

Let me know if any of you have tried them before & your thoughts :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty