AX Paris | Bodycon Dress*

The perfect day to night bodycon.

Long Sleeve Colour Block Bodycon Dress - Nude - AX Paris
Heels - Sam Edelman
Necklace - Primark

I have had this dress for a while now & have finally gotten round to featuring it on my blog. I was lucky enough to win a beauty bundle prize with the opportunity to choose a dress of my choice from AX Paris. I am usually one to go straight to the night time dresses & choose one of those, but as I lack day time attire I decided to choose this one. I am such a fan of bodycons & for me this one stood out as I could wear it casually or as a perfect office dress.

As I am quite slim I didn't find it fitting that snuggly on the arms & with the lack of a chest area I found that I would have liked it to be a little tighter...or if there was a size 6 it would have fitted a little nicer. That so, I don't actually mind that its a little loose as sometimes they could be slightly uncomfortable and suffocating, so not a major issue on my side. I just love the colour block detail on this dress, it just adds a classier touch & the length of it is perfect, falling just above the knee so for us shorties this is fab. The material is really thick so it isn't too see-through & makes the texture of the dress feel a little more expensive. The dress is inexpensive at just £25 so I am swaying towards purchasing it in the red colour too. Something I really like about this bodycon is how tight fitting the bottom half of the dress is. Something I find really frustrating with some bodycon skirts / dresses is that they flare out at the bottom & don't tighten round the thighs...but this one does so a huge bonus for me. 

With the colours being so neutral it makes it so easy to style & it goes with absolutely anything. I tend to wear it more casual & throw on my Isabel Marant Sneakers but like the photo, if I am in the office I will put on a pair of little black heels.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this dress is so beautiful! I love that it's so neutral, it just begs to have statement jewellery thrown over the top of it. It looks absolutely great on you! Great post x

    Olivia's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a versatile dress & so easy to to pair things with! Thank you very much too :) xx

      Delete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty