Boohoo Days | Outfit 5



You can never go wrong with an LBD!

In the Photos..

Kareena Ribbed Curved Hem Bodycon - Boohoo
Etoile Buck leather and suede wedge sneakers - Isabel Marant (similar)
Watch - Olivia Burton
Necklace - Primark

Ever since receiving these beautiful beautiful sneakers from my wonderful boyfriend for Christmas, I have been on the hunt for outfits that would go perfect with them. As always I headed straight to Boohoo.com & came across this gorgeous casual LBD & with turtle necks being my obsession at the moment this one was perfect.

It comes in three colours of berry, black and ivory & for a while I was contemplating getting it in the ivory colour but I decided to play it safe and go for the black. I just love the ribbed detailing on it & the curved hem I feel gives it that little more feminine detailing that just add that extra little touch to the dress. The fit of the dress is just right, sitting snug in all the right places & falling about an inch above the knee which for myself is a great length. The neck isn't too high that it rubs under your chin & the exposed gold zipper on the back makes the dress look that little more expensive & gives a nice finishing touch. The arms are cut shorter than full length at about an inch above the elbow which add to the casual style of the dress. 

The dress, like most pieces I tend to go for is so versatile & can be worn for any occasion. As mentioned I was looking for something to go with my sneakers & I find this dress perfect for those but you can pair this with a nice clutch & a pair of heels or throw on some tights, a long coat & some boots, its just that easy!

Boohoo never ceases to amaze me & after loving this colour I think I will purchase it in the ivory too :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty