High necks and Body-cons

You can never have too many body-cons!

Nancy High Neck 3/4 Sleeve Bodycon Dress - Charcoal - Boohoo
Etoile Buck leather and suede wedge sneakers - Isabel Marant (similar)

I have become totally obsessed with figure hugging items recently, from bodycon skirts to dresses and small Ts.This dress is no exception, its figure hugging, soft, just the right length & its high neck! & for just £12 its an absolute steal.

I went for the charcoal colour but it comes in 6 others which all look beautiful. The material isn't see through & the high neck isn't too tight to get over your head, which I have found to be frustrating with some turtle necks. Its so easy to style up & down with some jewellery and heels, or keep it casual like I have with some sneaks or boots. As you know, I am not the tallest of people & for me the length is perfect! It sits just above the knee so doesn't chop at my height, & the 3/4 length sleeves give it that little bit of detail. I get so many complements on this dress & with the price being so cheap & the dress being great for it, I will be picking up some of the other colours too. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty