Be Quizative


The perfect fit!

Floral Print Midi Dress | Quiz (similar)
Bracelets | New Look
Handbag | New Look (similar)
Heels | Pilot Fashion (heels)

I have been meaning to put this dress on for a while now & now that I have, it's gone off the website! boo! I think I took too long getting it on, so I apologise for that my lovelies, but I have linked a similar patterned one above. It has been a while since I have shopped or purchased anything from Quiz, but after receiving this beautiful dress as a gift for christmas, I think I need to start looking there again!

I find it such a struggle when purchasing bodycon midi dresses because they never seem to be tight enough, especially round the leg part & I usually stay away from midis because of my height, but this one is perfect! The fit is just what I have been after & the length falls about two inches below the knee, great for not chopping away at my height. It fits perfectly to my curves & tightly around the legs, but not too tight that you can barley walk or breath!

The pattern is beautiful on this too & with the colours being so neutral, it makes it such an easy dress to pair accessories with. I went for some burgundies in this outfit just to add a little colour. I think Quiz will definitely be a choice for body-cons in the future!

Have any of you bought anything from Quiz recently? Let me know your thoughts :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty