Welcoming spring

It's time to let in the florals and welcome the Spring!

Grey and White Illustrated Floral Fit & Flare Dress* | Little Mistress
Watch | Olivia Burton
Lipstick | Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Harlow Red
Bracelets | Primark
Heels | Sam Edelman 

Hey lovelies! How pretty is this dress! Nothing says spring like adding florals to your wardrobe & this dress is the perfect statement for this time of year. It has these gorgeous grey flowers all over it & comes with this sweet gold and black waist belt to bring you in and add some curves to your figure. There is a lovely mesh like underskirt that gives it the flare details & although the material is lovely and light, it isn't see-through. The high neck and length keep it super sophisticated and classic & I find it would be a perfect piece for a wedding or a garden party. 

I haven't invested in some strappy heels just yet, which I think would be perfect with this dress, so I teamed it with my casual Olivia Burton watch and my black and gold Sam Edelman heels to match the waist belt, and bring it all together. Adding two side braids to my hair keeps within the style of spring & a bright red lip adds that pop of colour, I just need an event to wear it to now! 

Have you shopped at Little Mistress? Let me know :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty