Ripped Jeans and crop tops!

I am so loving ripped jeans and crop tops recently!

Crop top | New Look
Jeans | Zara (similar)
Handbag | Balenciaga 
Heels | Sam Edelman
Necklace | Primark
Blazer | Primark
Watch | Olivia Burton (white strap)
Lipstick | Barry M Lip Liner in Mulberry and Gelly Hi Shine in Orion 

Ripped jeans & crop tops are really coming into fashion this SS15 & I have to admit I am loving the combination! I have always been a huge fan of ripped jeans for the warmer days & love the fact they are coming back into fashion. Crop tops haven't always been a choice for me, I never really felt comfortable wearing them, but just recently I have been a huge fan! I especially love this crop because the dusty pink / rust colour is just gorgeous and goes perfect with a nude lip! The style of it is super simple that it goes with anything & it isn't too short of a crop. At just £6.99 it is such a steal & I will definitely be purchasing this in the other colours too. 

I really love the hipster fit of these jeans and I find they are perfect with a crop. The colour make them a perfect shade of blue for this season & the fact they are a skinny fit keep them on trend. I just teamed this outfit with a pair of black heels, blazer and handbag for a super casual look, but I think these jeans would go perfect with a pair of strappy heels or plain white sneaks & a beautiful white blouse.

Are you a fan of ripped jeans recently? Let me know :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty