Mojito For The Body








It's no surprise that I absolutely love The Body Shops body scrubs & when they brought out their new collection Virgin Mojito I needed to try it out!

Virgin Mojito Body Scrub | The Body Shop

When I see this new collection appear on their website I got super excited , because just like the drink I absolutely love the smell & knew that it would be amazing, not to mention it came out just in time for my Mango body scrub running out too!

It smells absolutely amazing!! That gorgeous zesty scent of lime & mint scents lasts for so long after you have used it & the scrub isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. It's super thick so a little really does go along way & it isn't too harsh to use on my face either. I have been using this product for about 3 week now & I actually think it is the best scent from their collections. I am all for freshness and it is definitely that!

I will be completing this collection in the new few week so I will let you all know if the rest of them match up to this. It just leaves your skin feeling super fresh & clean after you have used it & being a fan of their Body Butters I need the matching one in my life!

Have any of you tried this collection? Let me know

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty