White Shirts & Gold Detailing


It has been a while since I have come across a white shirt that I really love wearing. I find white clothing such a daring choice & knowing me I would spill something on it or somebody else would and have to spend the full day thinking why did I choose white?!

White Shirt | Primark
Jeans | Miss Selfridge
Poppy Chelsea Boots | Ugg Australia 
Handbag | Balenciaga (Similar)
Necklace | Boohoo

I have been on the lookout for the perfect white shirt for a while now, one that isn't too short, falls just below the bum and with sleeves that can be rolled up or down, and after searching high and low for one I ventured into Primark on the off chance & found exactly what I was looking for. For any of you that don't already know, I am not a fan of gold jewellery but when it comes to costume jewellery and detailing, of any kind, I choose gold every time!

This shirt just has it all, a lovely sheer material, gold detailing, a great length and it is perfect to go with absolutely everything! One of the things I really love is the two pockets on the front, I get really frustrated with white shirts because of how see-through they are, and I find them not to be the best choice for the office, so the fact this top has this extra material on it, keeps it that little more conservative. For me, white shirts are that wardrobe classic that everyone should own. They are so easy to style up and down, put on with a pair of jeans, legging, shorts or tuck into a skirt, or even a pair of wet look leggings for that night out ;)

My choice of styling has mainly been just like the photo, adding a bandeau top underneath as I didn't want to loose that sheer look of the material, some skinny black jeans, rolled up ever so slightly to show a little ankle skin, and some black ankle boots. I finish the look off with my gold watch, gold loose necklace, a golden autumn eye & my black and gold statement Balenciaga.

If you haven't got your statement white shirt in your wardrobe yet, I would recommend picking one up thats super easy to style, works for both day and night & goes with absolutely everything, it's such a winner!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty