Lexies Way | Pups First Walk

Morning my beautiful blogging community! - Here is another instalment of Lexies Way :)

So my gorgeous girl was allowed out yesterday for the first time! - She has been driving me nuts and had far too much energy for my house! After purchasing a pretty pink bone diamond collar....obviously she's style conscious ;) , and a very pretty pink lead! which might I add matches my D&G glasses perfectly! (I will put some images of my glasses on soon) - Honestly, I didn't choose that lead for that reason *Eye rolling face!* , we prepared for our day out :]

She came to pick me up in the car and we went on our travels to a beautiful park in my town, and what a perfect day it was for a first walk! - Sun shining and greenery everywhere! 

Treats in one hand....Lead in the other! - We went on our way whilst looking at me with all confusion of smells and noises. She was bunny hopping all over the hills and into the mud, getting her gorgeous golden coat all dirty! Cheeky pup!

She was getting so much attention but was really unsure about cars and other dogs barking!, she just kept cowering and looking at me for help! but she absolutely loved her day out and there will be many more to come from now on :)!

So here is her day all captured on camera :)!





If your wondering what my perfect dog walking boots are in this image! I decided to choose my *Hunter* Wellies as they are super comfortable and perfect for this kind of activity. I also wore the Hunter socks on the inside of these wellies that make them fit nice and snug :)

You can purchase these Wellies from any Office store and they come in some beautiful colours and styles :) - This style is the Short style and they RRP at £75.00 :)

Thank you for reading,

There will be more of Lexies Way coming soon!

xx








2 comments:

  1. Lexie is gorgeous! As are your wellies! My dogs 7 now and I still remember walking him for the first time- really was a mad mad puppy!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)! My wellies are my best buy ever so far haha :P! definitely recommend a pair!......Aww i know my childhood dog at my parents house is 15 now and i still remember that first time! xx

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty