AVON Luck for Her Collection

 
 

You know when you find a perfume that's too good to be true? This is definitely one of those choices!

Luck For Her EDP
Luck for Her Body Spray
Luck for Her Body Lotion

After ordering a sample of this perfume, I knew I just had to own the full size version! It smells incredible & for the price of just £15 how could I not? I have never seen an EDP so cheap as this type of perfume tends to last longer on the skin than EDT.

It smells so sweet, feminine yet classy at the same time & the smell lasts so long, which you wouldn't expect with it being this price. I get so many compliments on this perfume & I must admit it does smell a little like one of YSL perfumes, probably for a fraction of the price too!

The body lotion & spray smell just as sweet as the perfume does & the lotion sinks so lovely into the skin, lasting all day. The spray just tops up the perfume & at £3.50 each they are a bargain!

If you like your sweet scents & are looking for a different perfume to try without spending too much, I would definitely recommend this :)

Thank you lovelies for reading!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty