Boots Mini Haul

 

Well you have done it again Boots!...

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba
Barry M Silk Nail Paint in Poppy
Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry
TRESemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray

Soooo, Boots has a few offers on here there & everywhere, and when ever this happens I just can't help myself. I initially went in for some dry shampoo and some hair spray but obviously I can never leave Boots without picking up some form of makeup item!

I am such a huge fan of Batiste dry shampoo, and over the past few week I have tried a different one, which although smells really nice it just doesn't compare to the Batiste one so I had to return to my one true dry shampoo. It just smells so nice & does the trick within a few sprays, leaving your hair with a fresher smell & look in-between washes & its on offer in boots currently for £1.99!

The hairspray was a different choice for me, I usually go for the VO5 Weather Resistant one, but thought I would try something different & with my boyfriend nicking it for his hair every day he wanted one that would last too, so I picked this one up to try out! & this was on offer in Boots too for £3.50 usually £5.25! Will let you know its hold power in a post very soon! :)

The primer is one I have never tried & needed to pick one up, so thought I would give a Rimmel one a shot :) It's just £6.99 & after todays first use, my makeup has lasted all day & it made my skin super smooth & ready for makeup application! 

The blusher was an extra purchase, I haven't tried Natural Collections blushers before, but they are priced so low, I thought I would try the colour Peach Melba. It's a lovely colour on too & it seems to have lasted all day without any topping up :)

& Finally! theres not much I really need to say about Barry M. It has always been my one stop for nail polishes & as I haven't tried out their silk collection yet, I picked up this super pretty pinky / red colour known as Poppy.

I hope you all liked it & let me know if you have tried these products before :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty