Deep plums with Rimmel & Maybelline










You can't have a beautiful dress without a lipsticks to match ;)


After purchasing an absolutely amazing patterned dress from Miss Selfridge (theres a shot of it on my Instagram), I really wanted a lipstick to go with it. After rummaging around the beauty counters at Boots and testing so many colours against the dress, I came across Rimmels new Moisture Renew lipstick collection & the perfect colour! This lipstick is so beautifully soft! It feels lovely on the lips and doesn't dry them out & it's lasting power is great too. 

As always when I purchase a lipstick I have a liner to match, I just can't wear a lipstick without a liner underneath....plus it stops the lipstick bleeding & doubles it lasting power. I have used Maybellines liners before so I knew I could rely on them for being highly pigmented & smooth to put on. I couldn't have chosen a better match liner to go with this lipstick if I had tried! It's literally a perfect match!

I have fell in love with this deep plum coloured lip, I think its a perfect replacement for a night out, if you don't want to do the whole bright red lip!

I just love how easy the lipstick glides on my lips & there are so many other beautiful colours in this collection that I will definitely be purchasing!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty