On your toes





I have been obsessing over shoes so much recently! I just want them all in my life....like yesterday!

Keeley Heeled Ankle Boots in Tax Faux Suede | Public Desire
Melissa Ultragirl Black Cat Flat Shoes | ASOS
Tory Burch Chandler Sandal | Tory Burch
Michael Kors Berkley Brown leather Sandals | Harvey Nichols
Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Queen Cream & Gold | ASOS
KG Kurt Gieger Courts | Topshop
Sophie Webster CoCo Flamingo | Sophie Webster
Pedro Garcia Sofia Perforated Suede Peep-toe Boots | Net-A-Porter

I just wanted to show you all what I have been totally lusting over these past couple of weeks! I have found some new and exciting brands that I really want to try out & since slipping my feet into the most comfiest of Sam Edelman heels ever & Isabel Marant sneaks, I am definitely one to hold my hands up and say that comfort plays a huge part in my feet's life, and premium is sometimes the way to go!

I personally have never been the person who walked into a shop & justified paying over £100 for a pair of heels, but I can assure you, that I have been persuaded & ever since I can't stop glaring at premium heels!

To name a few, the Sophie Websters & the Pedro Garcia ones are absolutely gorgeous so they definitely made my obsessions list, although I would admit they are a little out of my price range at the moment! The Kurk Gieger & Michael Kors are about my top end & are sooo nice! you can never go wrong with a tan heeled sandal or a nude shade court! & Public Desires shoes are so gorgeous & again the fringing with the tan suede make them a top winner for me!

Tory Burch is a brand I came across when the beautiful Victoria from InTheFrow mentioned her backpack a while back now, if you follow her I am sure you would have seen it. Ever since, I have been obsessing over their shoes! especially their sandals & the ones above I absolutely love.

The Melissa brand, again is something I came across when the gorgeous Zoella mentioned the black cat flats on her recent Vlog. I cannot express my joy when I seen these shoes! I went straight to ASOS & put these in my basket, I am in need of these shoes! Super cute! The Melissa brand have the cutest flats I have ever seen & I have noticed this signature peep toe that would display the colour of your nail polish...amazing for the cats nose!

I am sure there are plenty of more shoes that I could add to this list, but it would be endless.....I mean a girl can never have too many shoes right?!

Have any of you tried these brands before :)?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty