July Favourites








I haven't really purchased much over the past month, but there are just a few items that I have been loving throughout July.

Olivia Burton | Woodland Hummingbird Watch (similar)
Sunglassjunkie | Aviator Sunglasses*
The Body Shop | Virgin Mojito Body Scrub (Blog post)
The Body Shop | Camomile Cleansing Butter (Blog post)
Barry M | Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette
Barry M | Nail Polish's | Kiwi & Malibu
Loreal | Barley Peach by Julianne Moore
Loreal | Brow Artist Plumper in dark brunette
Boohoo | Cara Sleeveless Waterfall Coat in stone

I have not taken this watch off for the whole of July! Olivia Burton has some of the most beautiful looking watches I have ever seen & the humming bird image on the face of this one I absolutely love. I have been really getting into gold costume jewellery (something I thought I would never say!) & this watch is the perfect little add on to any outfit.

With the sun making an appearance every now and again, I found myself reaching for the Sunglass Junkie foldable aviators. They are so handy to pop into the little pouch that they come with & slip into your handbag. You don't have to worry about them getting damaged & the foldable arms allow you to put them in your pocket too.

Everyone knows I am a fan of The Body Shop, and over the past month I have found myself obsessing over their products more and more. The body scrub is my new found favourite & something I reach for on a daily basis, even as a facial scrub! It just smells so fresh & isn't too harsh for my sensitive skin. The cleansing butter, even though I bought it towards the back end of July, it has become my holy grail recently & part of my night time regime! It just smells so pretty & leaves my skin feeling silky smooth......I just love it!

It is no surprise that Barry M nail polishes have always been my go to polish! They dry super quick, last for ages & don't cost all that much! With the sun shining I really wanted my nails stand out & these two colours have been the two I found myself reaching for constantly. As for the palette, I always find myself choosing neutral shades for my eyes, I don't think I am brave enough to walk the day with a bold eye just yet! so this neutral shade palette by Barry M has been the one that I have been reaching for, just to emphasise my eyes & add a little extra colour.

I have never really been one to go too much into detail on my eyebrows, I don't really like that overly drawn on look & I just get frustrated with them easily. The Loreal Brow Artist Plumper has been a life saver for me! It has a tiny little wand, a lovely colour to it & for me I just tend to use it as a tint, so you can actually see my brows! quick & easy to use, just how I like it! I will do a before and after post for you all, shortly :)

For some reason, throughout July I found myself reaching for the Julianne Moore Barley Peach lipstick from Loreal. I fell in love with this lipstick when I purchased it, and because I have been wearing such subtle coloured outfits & makeup throughout the month, this pinky based lipstick has been my cherry on the top.

Last but not least, no girls wardrobe was complete last month without a camel shade waterfall jacket. As soon as I seen this on Boohoo I wanted it instantly. It was such a bargain in my eyes, a perfect length, colour & material. It washes quite nicely too, considering the material is quite soft & I just find it a perfect staple that goes with any outfit...I found myself wearing it with a pair of boots, a fitted vest top & a pair of skinny jeans.

So thats everything I was loving last month & will continue to do so! Thank you all for reading :)!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty