Taking things seriously


It has been a long time coming for me to start taking my blog seriously and start making it a larger part of my life. Most bloggers will know the struggle of trying to study, work and fit in your blog amongst every day life, but it is something we stick to because we want to make it work. 

I now feel that I am in a place in my life that I really want to start taking my blog more seriously and start to look at it as a future career rather than a hobby. For years now I have loved beauty and fashion & I have become more interested in watching peoples vlogs and reading bloggers views on beauty, fashion, food and travelling. There is just something about a true review of a product that really interests me and gains my attention, and seeing someones personality and passion really shine through their writing and videos. 

I don't know about you, but I find myself even dreaming about how interesting I can make my posts & spending day in and day out browsing the net for the latest fashion and beauty products that I really want to try, it is literally taking over my life. If it's not searching for the latest products, I spend first thing in the morning to the last thing at night, browsing social media. We are such an online generation and I don't think there is an hour in the day that I don't have my phone in my hand.

I have taken the plunge today and transferred my blog to an official domain Squireforbeauty.com and I can now be contacted at leah@squireforbeauty.com. I feel it is really important to buy a domain if you are really serious about blogging and you really want to take your blog to the next level. I am starting to feel really positive in life & by doing this, I feel that I can start looking to the future and really see my blog taking off. 

For me now, I will be looking at developing and designing my own template to just how I want it, more interaction, better photography & a cleaner platform. I feel from a developers point of view that I can really stamp my own personality into my blog & really personalise it to just how I want it. 

I just wanted to thank all my amazing followers who have stuck by me over this past year and a half that SquireForBeauty has been up and running and I hope you all look forward to the new and improved, future development and up and coming posts at SquireForBeauty. 

Thank you for sticking by me my lovelies! & I look forward to your future comments!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty