Love Your Body Club | The Body Shop





It has finally arrived!!

About two week ago now, I was browsing The Body Shop, and as I have recently started really enjoying using their products I decided I was going to sign up to their loyalty card. It works on a stamp basis having gotten a certain number of stamps you would receive a free gift after four purchases then another after eight,  it also gave you 10% off any purchase, invitations to exclusive member events and during your birthday month you received a free gift. Amazing! what more would you want? Anyway.....I went to sign up, but the lovely lady behind the till mention that they were transferring to a point system loyalty card in a few week and the benefits would be much better, so I decided to wait!

It is finally here & I just wanted to tell you all about it! I have signed up to the new Love Your Body Club. It is free to sign up and works just like any other points system, giving you 10 points to every £1 that you spend, and when you get 500 points, you receive a £5 gift card to spend in store, with the option to donate that voucher to one of their charities if you would like to. Similar to the old card, you still get special offers, a birthday treat and member invitations to their events. There is just something I find really exciting about points cards, I really enjoy seeing how many points I can obtain throughout my purchases and then the excitement of having enough on the card to purchase something you want...sad I know!...but its the little things ey!

But don't panic though!! If you have their old card, you can still use it in store for a year and then just transfer over to the new one afterwards. You can sign up online or in store, and begin to rake in the beauty benefits from The Body Shop.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty