Natural Collection Cosmetics





I have always been a fan of the Natural Collection beauty products & I am forever expanding my love for makeup with little gems like these.

Blushed Cheeks in Dusky Pink | Boots
Solo Eyeshadow in Moonshine | Boots
Solo Eyeshade in Butterscotch | Boots

Natural Collection have some of the prettiest products for such a great price and I can never resist picking a few up whilst browsing the beauty counters in Boots. Having always been a fan of their blushers, currently favouriting Peach Melba, I decided to pick up another shade and give it a try. The pigmentation for just £2.99 I find is really good, even the texture of these is super soft! & for the eyeshadows, I find them so easy to build up, and create a bolder look just by adding a little water.

I decided to pick up some beautiful contrasting shadows & I must admit I was drawn to them not just by the beautiful colours, but their super cute names! The moonshine colour has a really subtle glimmer to it but because of this, I do find it a little more coarse than the matte shades and it does take a bit of work to get a lot of product out of the pot, but overall you cannot go wrong with the prices for these shadows. They have 22 other beautiful shades so there is plenty of variety to choose from.

The one thing I love about this collection is that the colours are so subtle in shade, they are almost tints of the rainbow, nothing too bold and striking, but just enough to add a natural enhancement to your beauty.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty