My September Favourites





It has been such a hectic few weeks, but my September favourites is not up! Its a short one this month but, I have found myself reaching for these products on a daily basis and will do right into winter.

Bourjois Health Mix Foundation in Vanilla | Boots
Clinique Super Primer | Harvey Nichols
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Glam Plum Fulham | Boots
LOreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Dark Brunette | Boots
Advanced Techniques Leave in Treatment | Avon
OGX Renewing Argon Oil Conditioner | Boots
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter| The Body Shop
UGG Lynnea Boots

I stepped away from my comfort zone in September and tried out a new foundation! Usually when I find one that I really like I tend to stick with it, but I took the plunge and picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix & it is safe to say it's what I have been reaching for throughout September. The colour Vanilla is perfect for me & it has such a lovely coverage that isn't too heavy, but is build-able and smells pretty too!

For anyone that follows me you will know that I'm not really into priming my skin before my makeup. I just don't like adding product on top of product, I am more of a moisturiser, foundation and powder kind of girl! That being said, I have been trying to get into priming more so have been reaching for the Clinique Super Primer on a weekend (or when there an occasion). This primer really does it for me! It doesn't leave your skin feeling caked in product & it doesn't dry my skin out either like some primers can do. It really sinks into the skin to create that perfect base & it is such a lovely light product. Definitely a primer to try out if it's part of your daily routine.

Its Autumn and you know what that means? Berry shades! I actually purchased the Rimmel lipstick back in July but have found myself reaching for it ever since the leaves started falling from the trees. There is something about deep berry shades throughout Autumn / Winter that I really love and this Rimmer lipstick is amazing. It's super soft, doesn't dry out my lips and its lasting power is brilliant! the price is super affordable too! Definitely a winner.

I have been raving about this LOreal eyebrow plumper for the past couple of months now and ever since I dyed my hair back to my original brunette shade, but having the fairest of brows to ever sit on a brunettes face, I have found myself reaching for this product as the perfect brow tint for days where I don't want to fully fill in my brows. Check out my full thoughts here

I have really been into improving the condition of my hair recently, so that means literally leaving it alone, no blonde, no straighteners and no hair dryer! As part of that I picked up the OGX renewing conditioner at the beginning of September on a 3 for 2 offer, and I can really see an improvement! There has been a lot of rave about this product and I can really see why. It smells beautiful, replenishes my hair & is really affordable.

As part of the ever improvement of my hair, the Advanced Techniques Moroccan Oil Leave in Treatment, is a product that I have been adding to my wet hair just before I go to bed. It really helps to tackle my frizz ball & soften the ends, leaving it super shiny and sleek.

For anyone that follows me on social media, you will know my ever lasting love of The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I am pretty sure this was in my August favourites too, but it lasts sooo long and I am still really loving it. None greasy & smells beautiful, perfect to remove the remnants of makeup left over after a wash or removal using wipes. My full thoughts on the cleanser and how I use it are here.

What can I say about these boots! I have had them for a few years now and anyone who's anyone knows the quality of UGGs and how long they last. With the weather being in that funny transition, not too hot - not too cold, I found myself reaching for these boots as they go with absolutely anything & the detailing on them I just love. Incredibly comfortable, long lasting & can be worn either in a full boot or rolled down, so pretty!

That is pretty much everything that I was loving throughout September! If there is anything that has caught your eye that you would like to try out, let me know in the comments below!

Thank you lovelies for reading :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty