My February Favourites

It was mainly all about hair and skin care throughout the month of February, so here is the list of the things I just couldn't put down throughout.

Radiance Palette | Makeup Revolution
Total Volume Foam | GHD
Hair Growth Treatment | Lee Stafford 
Perfume | Jimmy Choo
Hair Treatment | Argon Oil (Similar)
Healthy Fix Foundation | Bourjois Paris
Lash Sensational Mascara | Maybelline
Pistachio and Magnolia Oil Body Wash | Dove
Hand Food Hand Cream | Soap & Glory
Gold Circle Necklace
Rosy Lips | Vaseline

The Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette has literally been one of the best buys I have purchased in a long time. I have been on the hunt for a highlighting palette for so long, so when I found this in Superdrug I was so happy! & I can definitely say it doesn't disappoint. Really pigmented, beautiful gleam but nothing too glittery and the colours are just perfect. I was really into highlighting in February and found myself finishing off my makeup with it every day.

I have been all about getting my hair getting back to a healthy condition over these past few months, so I dyed it back to brown and have been doing all I can to help it along the way. Both the hair treatment from Lee Stafford and the Argon Oil have been a real treat to my hair and products I have been adding to it religiously after every single wash. I truly believe that these two products have really contributed to its up and coming health and you can read my full thoughts on the Lee Stafford treatment here.

As part of the hair health kick, I have been reducing the amount of heat I have been using on my hair, and as part of that, was leaving my hair to dry naturally. Although this helps my hair, it doesn't do anything for it, my hair is so fine and flat, so throughout Feb, I had been adding the GHD Volume foam to the roots of my hair whilst it is drying to really give it that boost, not to mention it smells absolutely gorgeous!

Since receiving my all time favourite perfume Jimmy Choo for Christmas off my darling sister, I haven't put it down! It has been my reached for fragrance throughout February.

I know I have mentioned these two makeup products in the past, but I am still loving them and still continue to use them. Just like January I am so in love with the Maybelline mascara, it just does wonders for my small lashes and really grabs onto every lash extended it, and it is also easily build-able without it being clumpy. The foundation has really helped my skin during these cold dry months, it hasn't clung onto my dryness and has really helped my skin to look glowing even though its dire at the moment.

Staying on the moisture journey, Dove has been one of my all time favourite brands since being a child as they always had this clean and fresh scent to them. They have the most beautiful scents, soaps, creams, oils and body washes and this pistachio one has been my most reached for throughout Feb. It just smells so nice and leaves my skin feeling so soft after a shower.

Hand Food has officially made it into my handbag! I was constantly reaching for this throughout February as my hands were just so dry constantly, so this has really helped to keep that dryness at bay. As well as my hands, this weather does absolutely nothing my poor lips so Vaseline has been an absolute life savour, not to mention its rose tinted to help brighten up my lips.

The necklace has literally been the only piece I picked up in February. It is such a perfect length sitting just where the collar bones meet in the centre of my chest. Its such a pretty style and just went with every single outfit I wore.

That is everything I was loving in February, and pretty sure I will still be loving in the months to come.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@squireforbeauty